이제 연말을 맞아 나눔에 동참하시는 분이 많으실텐데요, 이번에 모신 황진솔 대표님께서는 기부와 투자를 결합하는 새로운 BM을 가진 스타트업 The Bridge를 운영하고 계십니다. 이번 세미나에서 The Bridge의 사업과 함께, 저개발국 상황에 맞는 적정기술(appropriate technology)에 관해서도 말씀해주실 예정입니다.
# Title #
Social Entrepreneur meets Technology for social innovation in developing countries
# Abstract #
Jinsol Hwang describes a trend of social economy and a concept of appropriate technology for international development. With examples from his own career, he shows various types of collaboration between technology in developed countries and social entrepreneur in developing countries.
Also, The Bridge’s impact donation and impact investment will be introduced as an alternative financing model to support self-reliance business in developing countries. The Bridge is a global social enterprise which had established in Korea, Ghana, Cambodia and in the U.S.
Please join this seminar to see how you can work with social entrepreneurs in developing countries!
# Bio #
– CEO, The Bridge International, Seoul, Korea
– Senior Consultant (Part leader), Eco-Frontier, Seoul, Korea
– Consultant, CSR Group, Austin, Texas, USA
– Staff, United Nations Global Compact, Seoul, Korea
– Master’s Degree, Lyndon B. Johnson School of Public Affairs, The University of Texas at Austin
– Bachelor of Arts Degree in Economics and International Areas, Handong University, Korea